Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sample Society February



This month's Sample Society box blew me away! The assortment of products was really great, I even got a full sized product! 


   In my box I received a sample of LaRocca Skincare Hibiscus Cleanser, a sample of Immunocologie Treatment Creme, a sample of Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse, a tube of Exude Lipstick Gloss, and a can of Maya Water Facial Mist.




LaRocca Skincare Hibiscus Cream Cleanser with AHA ($36.00 for full size)



   This creamy cleanser is supposed to gently exfoliate, but I honestly didn't feel any exfoliating. It doesn't lather like a soap but it spreads well and smells amazing! It cleans very well despite the lack of exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling nice. I actually really enjoyed this cleanser, I might get the full size!




Immunocologie Treatment Creme Venomax ($275.00 for full size)




   This facial creme tightens skin and makes it look brighter. I didn't feel any tightening but I definitely saw it! My face did look brighter, and this creme paired with the hibiscus cleanser made my face so incredibly soft I was like omg! This costs so much, but the sample I received was a great size! I'll be able to enjoy luxurious supple skin for a while!




Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse ($23.00 for full size)


   This is a volumizing mousse that you use on damp hair. After drying and styling your hair should look silky and plump. I liked how soft and alive my hair looked when using this, the volume was really nice! My hair looked silky and straight from the salon! Definitely a great product, I may get the full size. 




Exude Lipstick Gloss ($29.00)





   I thought this gloss was gorgeous! The gloss is in a lipstick shaped applicator that twists. The color is a shimmery red, it goes on a little light, but a bit of building up makes it look really nice! It isn't sticky at all and it lasts pretty long. I got the full size of this, yay! 




Maya Water Facial Mist ($34.00 for full size)



   While I thought this was nice,  my first impression was that I couldn't help but feel  like all I was doing was spraying water on my face. It was very refreshing, but it didn't feel like anything special. This mist sets makeup and hydrates skin. I was pleasantly surprised, it does pretty well as a setting mist and made my skin feel rejuvenated and fresh! It dries quickly too, so you don't feel like you just doused yourself with a hose. I think this product is ideal for the summer, and I will probably be getting the full size when the warmer weather comes!




If you would like to join Sample Society you can sign up here! Use my code KIKY6620 to donate to charity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment