Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Birchbox November!


   This month I have to say was my favorite birchbox yet! Everything was really great! Check out all this awesome stuff!




   In my box I received a full sized mascara from ModelCo, a mini roll on fragrance from Jouer, a sample of Lavender & Clary Sage hair powder from Lulu Organics, a mini shimmer liquid luminizer from Stila, and as a yummy extra a SOYJOY cranberry bar!

I also received a mini gift box that I can use to give someone else a gift during this holiday season!









Jouer Fragrance Cornucopia ($42.00 for full size)




   This mini roll on is part of a mini set of Jouer products in a gift pack. The roll on is a perfume oil that smells like jasmine, honeysuckle and gardenia - it's amazing! The floral/fruity scent smells light on skin but lasts very long! And the oil doesn't just sit on top of the skin, it kind of soaks in which I thought was nice. 




Lulu Organics Lavender & Clary Sage Hair Powder ($30.00 for full size)




   I was very exited to try this, sometimes I don't have enough time to wash and dry out my hair, so I thought this might make a nice quick fix. While it smells very nice, I have to say it didn't really do anything for my hair. It says to only use a quarter sized amount and work through hair and brush, but it felt like nothing was even in my hair. I wound up using a bit more, but it honestly didn't feel like it made a difference. I really liked the idea, but I guess it just wasn't for me. 




ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara ($24.00 for full size)






   I love this mascara! I have been using this since I first got it! And I love the little mirror on the back, it's a big help on the go! This mascara has fibers in it to lengthen lashes and give them volume. It works so well, and it dries pretty quickly. It didn't smudge either, which was great news since I tend to forget I'm wearing makeup almost always! 




Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer ($20.00 for full size)






     This luminizer can be used on the cheeks, eyelids or mixed in with your foundation. It is very light, and blends well. I love the color, but with my skin tone I find I can only use it as cheek highlighter or shimmer blush. I might even have used it as a lip color if it were safe for lips! (hell I might try anyways!)




SOYJOY Cranberry Snack Pack ($6.00 for 5 bars)






   I like soy, but I was a little scared of this. Not everything soy tastes great in my experience! So I let my bf be the guinea pig and take the first bite! (muahahaha!) And surprisingly enough he liked it! If he liked it I figured I might too, so I reluctantly took a bite and wham! Yummy happy feelings!


oh my glob!
   The bar was so soft and chewy, and the cranberry pieces in it made it even better! The softness of the soy bar with the fruit complimented each other very well! Me and my bf practically fought over the last piece, so of course I will have to buy a box now!




   If you would like to join Birchbox and receive great beauty goodies you can sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment