Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Back! Disney's Electric Holiday & Barney's New York Collaboration!


   Hello all! I'm finally back, all power and heat/hot water has been restored for the most part to my area and thank goodness I can report that my family and I got through this mostly unscathed! Unfortunately as we have all seen on the news there are many people who were not so lucky, so I encourage anyone who can to help out and donate whatever you can! With that in mind I'd like to tell you all about this amazing Disney collaboration with the famous and highly fashionable Barney's department store!
                                     
                          

   Electric Holiday is this years big holiday project from Barney's, and the collaboration with the Walt Disney Company is sure to make this the best one yet! It features a modern and creative medley of fashion, music and lights in a gorgeous display in the windows at Barney's flagship Madison Avenue store! On top of this colorful and vibrant wonderland, there is an exclusive holiday collection of Disney items along with items from top designers, and from now until January 3rd, 25% of the proceeds from sales of this collection will go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief! Here's a little peek at the displays at the store!


  




   But Wait! There's More! 

   
   On top of all this Disney haute goodness, Disney made an adorable cartoon short starring Minnie Mouse and several fashion greats to kick off this big holiday blowout! The short has cameo appearances from stars like Lady Gaga and Naomi Campbell, and also features appearances from well known fashion editors, designers and photographers who make Minnie (and a few of her other Disney pals) into runway rock stars! Another fun tidbit, each Disney character featured in the short takes the runway in a one-of-a-kind look by some of the fashion world's biggest designers!


   If you would like to check out this fun and fashionable holiday collection you can visit the Barney's website. I also highly recommend a visit to the store, if not for the shopping for the fabulous window display!

   As I've said in previous posts, this seems to be the year of Disney, and as a huge Disney fan I am more than excited about this collaboration! And with that I leave you with the adorable short for this amazing holiday project. Enjoy!

              






1 comment:

  1. OMG thank you for letting us know about this! the need need need alarm just went off in my head. And of course i am glad you are all safe =]

    ReplyDelete