Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Sample Society!


   This month I was much more impressed with the Sample Society box, there were a nice assortment of products I've never heard of before, and the sample sizes were great!



      In this month's box, I received a sample of Dermalogica Pre Cleanse, a mini lipstick from Diego Dalla Palma, a mini L'occitane Shea Butter hand cream, a sample bottle of Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist, and a sample of Diptyque Volutes eau de toilette.






Dermalogica Pre Cleanse ($35.00 for full size)




   This cleanser has a very light botanical scent. This cleanser is part of a 3 step regimen, I received a sample of step 1 and 2 to try. The pre cleanser is actually an oil that you apply to your face dry, and when you add water it becomes light and milky. This removes excess oil, dirt, makeup and anything you may have applied to your face during the day. The cleansing gel goes on afterwards, washing away anything left behind. I really like how well this works, my skin felt very clean and soft! I had no redness afterwards either. I would love to try the whole 3 step regimen and see what wonders it does for my skin!



Diego Dalla Palma The Lipstick in Orange Frost ($34.00 for full size)







   I was kind of iffy about this lipstick, I'm not an orange kinda gal. But I was pleasantly surprised, I like this color. Its frosty shimmer isn't loud, but I do have to say the lipstick is a little too hard. I had to go around a few times for it to actually show up on my lips. It does feel nice on my lips,I just wish I didn't have to swipe so many times. 





L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream ($10.00 for 1oz, $28.00 for 5.2 oz)




   I actually did a review on this cream and other L'occitane products a while back (check it out here!) This quickly became my favorite hand cream, it smells great and leaves my hands feeling so soft! I highly recommend this hand cream, one is sold every 10 seconds!




Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist ($24.00 for full size)




   This is a really nice hair product! It has a very light scent that is fresh, and the oil is very light as well. It is supposed to help fight frizzies, and I have to say it worked very well! I have really frizzy hair, especially after I wash it, this is great for styling and it makes my hair soft and healthy! 



Diptyque Volutes Eau de Toilette ($88.00 for 1.7 oz, $120.00 for 3.4 oz, $140.00 for 2.5 oz)




   This is a fragrance unlike any other I've ever tried. It has a smokey spice scent, with sweet notes that make it very sultry and sophisticated. It wasn't strong to begin with when I applied it, but it lightened to such a nice scent that I was taken aback by it. My bf was like whoa you smell good! The price tag hurts, but if I were able to afford it I would definitely get this!




   If you would like to join the Sample Society you can sign up here! and if you use my reference code KIKY6620 they will donate money to charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment