Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glam Bag November!


   This month our Ipsy glam bags featured products to make glammies party perfect! We were given a nice variety of products to try that I absolutely loved, all nicely packed into an adorable chocolate brown clutch!


   In this month's bag I received a sample of Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss, a sample of The Balm's Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow, a sample of Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel, a pencil eyeliner in black by Starlet Cosmetics, and a bottle of Nailtini nail polish. Such lovely items this month, no?




Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil ($18.00 for full size)



   I really like this gloss! It feels tingly on my lips, it's a little sticky but still enjoyable. I also love the angled applicator, it makes putting the gloss on evenly easy! The shade is very nice, although it leaves a subtle hint of color on the lips it's still visible enough that you can pull of a fun and flirty look!

   You can find this gloss on the Bare Minerals website!





The Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali ($34.50 for full palette)



with flash

without flash
   This is a really nice eyeshadow! This shade is one of many "Matts" in The Balm's Meet Matt(e) palette, it is a grayish purple, good for a smokey eye. The shadow has nice pigment, and feels nice on the eyelids. It has virtually no fall out, and isn't too hard, making it easy to apply evenly. I really like this shadow, and I plan to buy the full palette!

You can get the full palette at The Balm's website!




Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel ($18.00 for full size)


   At first I wasn't too keen on this product, especially since this was the 'or' product if you didn't get mascara. I never thought I really needed brow gel, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. The applicator is the same as mascara, and the gel is clear. It makes application and shaping the brow pretty easy, and it doesn't stiffen. I guess this would be the equivalent hair gel! I like this product, and I'm glad I got to try something new!

You can get this on the Chella website!




Starlet Cosmetics Eyeliner in Black ($11.00)




   This is a great liner! It's creamy and glides over the lids smoothly! It lasts pretty long too, and is great for a smokey eye or a wing tip!

You can get one at the Starlet Cosmetics website!




Nailtini Nail Polish in Millionare ($13.00)




   This polish is super pretty! This polish is from Nailtini's Speakeasy collection, it has rose gold glitter and gold confetti to glam up your nails either stand alone or over another color! I would suggest 2 or more coats to really get that glittery look. This polish is also paraben free, so it's perfectly safe for nails! This is a fun and versatile polish that has many possibilities!

You can pick up a bottle or any others from the collection at the Nailtini website!



   If you would like to get a monthly bag of beauty goodies, check out Ipsy today!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment