Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Will Be Back Shortly

Hello All!


   Unfortunately I will be out of commission for a little while, so no new blogs til maybe a week or so. NYC is still reeling and rebuilding in hurricane Sandy's wake, and unfortunately I live in an area where there is damage and no power or running water. Right now I am further uptown in the city where everything is status quo, but I will be returning home to my neighborhood tomorrow to survey damage and see if I can do anything to help out the people of my community. I hope that any readers who were caught in this disaster are safe and well, and my heart goes out to anyone who is suffering and still reeling from this mess. 


   If anyone would like to help or volunteer, you can donate to the American Red Cross, visit the NYCService page on facebook for info, or go to nyc.gov to sign up for volunteering. 

  
   I wish all of you well, and safe travels wherever you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment