Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Influenster Voxbox: Crest 3D Whitestrips, If You're Not Whitening, You're Yellowing!




   I was super excited when Influenster told me I was again selected for another Voxbox! This time I was to try and review Crest 3D Whitestrips, and I can honestly say I am in love with the results!





   I have a history with whitening strips, not a very good one either. I have tried strips that have literally tasted so much like bleach it turned my stomach, and I have tried strips that did absolutely nothing at all. These strips were amazing! I received a 20 day supply, so I got to whitening immediately!

   First off, they are super easy to use! Each packet has two strips, the longer strip is for your top row of teeth, and the shorter one is for the bottom row. 


   The strips have a clear gel on them that will stick to your teeth. All you have to do is peel the strips off of the plastic backing, and apply them (gel to teeth of course). Since these are Advanced Seal, you have to press the strips against your teeth a little to make sure they deliver the best results!


the beginning of my whitening quest! (strips on)

   I love that these had no taste! I felt a little tingling in my mouth, but no nasty bleachy taste! I had to leave these on for 30 minutes, I almost forgot they were on my teeth! They stuck so well to my teeth that they didn't bother me enough to remember I had them in! After the half hour was up I gently pulled them off. This was the only part I have to say I wasn't a fan of. There was a little bit of gel residue still stuck to my teeth after I peeled the strip off, but it dissolves quickly with water. Also, I experienced a little sensitivity afterwards, but according to an email I received from Crest it is normal to experience minor sensitivity after whitening and it is usually temporary. Besides that minor hiccup I was surprised to see that after the first strip my teeth looked a bit whiter! 

before first strips


after first strips


   My teeth have improved with every use! I am so glad I got to try these strips, these are better than any other I have tried! I never really knew people looked at my teeth, but I have been receiving compliments on how white my teeth look, which gave me mixed emotions: 


                                                       "I appreciate the compliment!"

                                                "Wait, why are you staring at my teeth?"


                                           "Are you implying that they were bad before?"


                                                       "No, no it's cool, thanks though."



    Anyways, if you're looking for a great whitening product, this is the one for you! And with the holidays now officially upon us everyone wants to look their best for friends and family! So wow them with your dazzling smile this season and try Crest 3D Whitestrips, because if you're not whitening, you're yellowing!


1 comment:

  1. lmao the smilies! but seriously your teeth look whiter! My teeth have yellowed so much from coffee! i need to pick these up. thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete