Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 1, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse in Violet Chiffon


   One day I was in my local Walgreens checking out some of the new lip colors available. It was the beginning of Fall, and purples were popping up everywhere. So, I decided to try something new and get a purple shade. I came across L'oreal Colour Riche Colour Caresse lip colors and fell in love! I wanted to buy them all but I settled on one, Violet Chiffon.


   This is a very fun and flirty shade! It is so creamy and I love how it made my lips look! This lipstick was my first purple ever! After being convinced to try the wonderful world of purple (thanks Nikki!) I felt that this shade really sold me!
   This is a pastel violet, it has a pinkish undertone when you apply it, and the color is highly pigmented.


   This lipstick isn't at all sticky, and is light on lips. It moisturized my lips, and lasted all day! It applies evenly too, and doesn't require multiple swipes unless you wish to build up the color. And I totally love the glossy finish even though the lipstick is matte, it's gorgeous!

   
   I am in love with this shade and in love with the whole line, and I will definitely be trying new colors! You can find these at your local drugstore or online!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this shade on you, and welcome to the wonderful world of purple. I almost picked this up but thought it would be too sheer, doesnt really look sheer at all, i think i need this.

    ReplyDelete