Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Birchbox December!






   This month Birchbox got into the holiday spirit and sent out a nice assortment of goodies! The box even had a super cute design, it was like receiving a Christmas present!




   In my box I received a sample of Aerie Shimmer fragrance, an Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Mox Botanicals lip butter, Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo, and a Chocopod from Chuao Chocolatier. 





Aerie Shimmer Fragrance ($14.95-$39.95 for full size)





   This fragrance has very light and powdery floral notes. It is a fun and flirty scent, and lasts pretty long. I spritzed a little on my scarf, and it only took that little bit to keep me smelling good all day!





Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Olive ($15.00)





   I had never tried this brand before, so I was really excited about this liner! This liner is a highly pigmented olive green. It glides on smoothly and lasts very long. The pen is very precise, I had very good control over the intensity and thickness on my eyelid. I am so glad I
got to try this, I plan to buy this in black!




Mox Botanicals Lip Butter, Pomegranate & Fig ($16.00 for full size)



   This lip butter is great! It smells very nice, and it makes my lips feel smooth and nourished. It doesn't feel greasy at all. I have been using this before applying my lipstick, and it really helps keep my lips looking and feeling soft! It also helped to soothe my cracked lips, this cold weather has done a number on them, and this helped heal them fast!





Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo ($32.00 for full size)



   This shampoo works so well! This shampoo eliminates buildup and leaves hair looking and feeling great! It has a very light amber and freesia scent that is wonderful. This shampoo keeps hair nourished without stripping it of nutrients. I loved how soft and clean my hair felt after using this, it lathers well and it didn't dry out my scalp!


Chauo Chocolatier Chocopod, Salted Chocolate Crunch ($7.95 for 7-pack assorted chocopods)





   I loooove chocolate. How much do I love chocolate?



   This is a mini chocolate bar from Chuao, a company that plays with different combinations of chocolate and other ingredients. I received a mini bar with sea salt and breadcrumbs. I was a little leery about trying it, the breadcrumbs and sea salt with the chocolate seemed really weird, but I was like omg chocolate! So I tried it, and it was amazing! The salt wasn't overpowering, it actually made the chocolate taste even better! The breadcrumbs gave this little bar a huge boost in texture! The smooth dark chocolate with the crunch of the breadcrumbs was so delicious. I have never tasted anything like this before, and I had to have more! So I got a pack with some of their other flavor combinations and went to town! I highly recommend this chocolate to any chocolate lovers or foodies looking to try something new!

   


   You can join Birchbox by signing up here!

1 comment:

  1. the chocolate guy from spongebob!!! yes. and that eyeko brand is fantastic! Their black liner is great and so is their, well, everything else!

    ReplyDelete