Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2013

Influenster Palmolive Fresh Infusions!

   
   I don't know about all of you, but I can't even begin to focus on my beauty regimen or anything makeup related when I'm surrounded by a mess or when there's a pile of dishes in my sink! I live in an odd household, and unfortunately no one one is a team player when it comes to chores, especially dishes!


   Luckily, the people at Influenster set me up with another Voxbox, this time for Palmolive's new Fresh Infusions dish soap! They had done a campaign for this before, and they received such positive feedback they brought it back for more of us to try! The cool thing was that anyone picked for this go around didn't just receive one bottle like last time, we received three! 
   I have been using Palmolive since I was a kid. My sisters and I used to take turns with the dish washing or we'd split the job, one would wash, one would dry, and one would put away. I always loved the lemon scented one, and growing up Palmolive was my family's go-to dish soap. Now they've revamped their scents and created some new scent fusions that are great! I received Scent Infusions in three scents, Lemon Thyme, White Tea and Ginger, and Lime Basil. My favorite is the White Tea and Ginger, I love how fresh it smells, and it still cleans just as well! 
   The formula seems to have been boosted too! You don't need a lot at all, I used a about a gold dollar sized amount and it washed several dishes before I added a bit more to my sponge. 
   This awesome dish soap is available at Walmart, so get your hands on a bottle and experience the cleaning power of Fresh Infusions for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment