Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mac Glamour Daze Lipstick, Dramatic Encounter


   First off I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone! May this year keep you beautiful and happy! And with that I would like to share with you a very pretty shade of lipstick from MAC!


   Dramatic Encounter is an opaque deep purple from the Glamour Daze Holiday Collection. It is very creamy and has great coverage. It is also long lasting. It looks more like a deep red in the tube, but when applied it looks more purple. 


   I love the vanilla scent of MAC lipsticks, and the vibrant color is amazing! I was so taken by this color I wore it nonstop for about two weeks! I feel it compliments my skin tone well, and purple happens to be my favorite color. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized too! I was actually stopped a few times and asked about this lipstick, and I started to gush about this shade and other MAC colors! 

   As of now this shade is sold out on their website, the new collections tend to sell out really fast! You can still find this color and the other colors in the collection on ebay and possibly on department store websites such as Nordstrom and Bloomingdales

1 comment: