Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ipsy January


   Ipsy gave special attention to our beauty needs during these winter months with a few products to keep us gorgeous in the coldest weather! We also got a fun dose of color with a vibrant red polish! The bag was a pretty blue with a really cute star design lining the inside!





   In my bag I received a bottle of Pacifica body butter, a SOHO crease brush, a mini bottle of Josie Maran Moroccan Oil, a Nailtini polish, and a can of Big Sexy Hair spray.





Pacifica Body Butter, Sparkling Blood Orange ($7.00 for 2.5oz, $5.00 for 8oz)



   I am in love with this body butter! It smells soooo good! The yummy citrus scent is spellbinding! It melts into my skin and moisturizes so well! My legs found relief as the winter continues to torture my skin, I've been using several different creams and lotions, and none of them have been helping long term. So far using this on my legs has really helped, and so long as I'm diligent I think the dryness won't be as bad.




SOHO "Get a Grip" Crease Brush (available at Walgreens stores, priced per store)







   SOHO has improved the design of their brushes in a new line, giving you better grip and control of how you apply your makeup. I really like the new design, sometimes my hand gets a little sweaty and my brush slips. The brush isn't too soft, and it makes application easy. Blending is a breeze!




Josie Maran Moroccan Oil (prices vary)



   This stuff is really great! You can use it for your face, your body, and your bath! As a facial moisturizer it's nice, it blends well into skin and doesnt sit on your face. It absorbs into skin pretty quickly too so there is no residue. On skin it's great too, it absorbs quickly and moisturizes. I haven't tried it as a bath oil though, I want to save my sample for my face, it's helping the dry patches on my skin.




Nailtini Straight Up Color Lacquer, Bloody Mary ($13.00)



   This is a vibrant opaque red. It has great coverage and you should only need one coat. It doesn't dry as quickly though, so you have to be careful when checking if it's dry, or you'll have a lovely little finger smudge to repair.




Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play ($17.50 for full size)



   This is a volumizing hair spray with great hold! You don't need to spray a lot to keep your do in place, and it works very well to prevent flyaway hair in windy weather. It didn't make my hair feel stiff either, it gave my hair just the right amount of volume. I really love this hair spray, and it smells so good!





If you would like to join Ipsy you can sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment